Here at Keybridge IT we can proactively support and maintain your IT requirements.
Pro active maintenance is a means for stabilizing the reliability of PCs and equipment, where you can prolong the life of hardware or prevent unexpected breakdown (which could harm your business). With proactive maintenance you can schedule and prepare for repairs, replacement and upgrades. Pro active maintenance has two parts, preventive maintenance and predictive maintenance.
- preventing employees and staff from implicating your network
- strict security policies on your network to counter against attacks
- Anti Virus and Web Protection enforced to aid against malicious attacks
- permissions and lock down procedures on data to prevent loss
- anticipating attacks on your system
- acknowledging employees will inevitably surf dodgy or malicious sites
- updating Anti-Virus to defend against new attacks
- anticipate when hardware will die or require maintenance
With our proactive agent we will know of any concerns regarding your network, server or PCs, like inadequate internet, missed backups, postponed vital updates or simply your hardware is too out of date. With an IT audit we would detect any and all potential threats to your infrastructure or business continuity, while also looking to actively improve your current setup
We, alongside our partners, can make and implement our recommendations to your network and server structure to ensure it fits industry standards. We can help with updates or patches, Anti-Virus, Web Protection or ensuring Firewall policies meet the top standard.